When are we having services?
We will be following the guidance of our governor and be postponing all services on campus until further notice. This includes Saturday prayer. However, you can join us online at 9am & 11am on Sunday mornings.
What about Youth & Children Ministries?
Lakeview Kids have service on Sundays with Pastor Brenda Lycan at 10:15am. Follow us on Facebook @lakeviewkids for more content from Pastor Brenda during the week!
LCYOUTH have services on Instagram and Facebook at 7pm on Sundays and more content throughout the week. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @Lakeviewyth.
What will our services look like when we return?
We will still be following all guidelines of our governor. However, upon our return here are some of the sanitation guidelines we will be following in order to make sure everyone is safe and healthy.
- Daily disinfecting of door handles, counters, and desktop surfaces
- Hand Sanitizers are available in common areas where frequent human traffic is high
- Drinking fountains are not in service during this phase
- Staff is required to frequently wipe down cell phones, computer keyboards, and other office equipment
- Lakeview’s Choir Room is sanitized and disinfected multiple times during use
- Choir material and equipment are wiped down prior to and after each use
- Choir members spread out when practicing and wear masks
OFFERING AND WORSHIP
- Tithe/Offering buckets are not going to be passed from guest-to-guest
- Tithe/Offering boxes are placed at designated sanctuary exits and, in the lobby,
- Host Team Members wear masks and use hand sanitizer before/after handling offering envelopes
- Children attending with their parents will not receive activity items from Host Team
- Host Team Members will greet guests verbally and use other limited/no-contact greetings
- Lakeview will use only pre-packaged communion cups
- Hand sanitizers are available and at accessible locations throughout the sanctuary
- Lakeview seat back holders are emptied to decrease cross-contamination
- A Host Team Member will seat guests and directs exiting procedures for all guests
- If needing to exit prior to the conclusion of worship services, guests are to use exit nearest to them
- All sanctuary seating, arm rests, and areas of common use during worship services will be disinfected before and after each service
- Lakeview restrooms are disinfected multiple times daily
- Touchless hand soap and towel dispensers are in all restrooms
- Proper hand washing signs are posted near all restroom sinks
"NEED TO KNOW" FOR GUESTS ATTENDING LAKEVIEW'S IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICES.
- Lakeview Kids/Early Childhood, Lakeview Kids, and Lakeview Youth are not assembling during this phase
- Sunday School classes and Connect Groups are not meeting on campus grounds
- Children and youth (6-weeks-12th Grade) are to sit with their families during the worship service
- According to the guidelines, individuals above 65 and with underlying medical conditions, are at risk and are requested to continue “stay safe at home” practices until further notice
- Café and lobby seating areas are closed for your safety
- Refrain from mingling in the lobby before and after services, for sanitization to take place
- Doors 1 and 6 will open promptly at 8:30am for the 9am worship service and at 10:30am for the 11am worship service
- Host Team Members are to usher you to your seats, to maintain social distancing
- Hand sanitizers are available at the doors and in the sanctuary for your use
- Online “Pushpay” and “Offering Boxes” are available for tithes and offerings
Are we still meeting for Connect Groups?
Connect Groups will not be meeting on campus until further notice. We encourage all connect groups to meet via FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, Google hangouts, etc.
How can YOU help?
Lakeview Church will be providing a limited amount of pre-made bags of groceries for Lakeview Church members who may be at most risk if they go out and shop for themselves. If you would like to receive one of our pre-made grocery bags, one of our Lakeview Staff members would be happy to deliver a bag to you. Please reach out to Pastor Deshane at and we will reach out to you.